Charles Christenson

Charles Christenson, our beloved father, passed away peacefully January 17th, 2007. We created this blog in memory of our father and to share our memory of him with others. Please feel free to post comments, kind thoughts, and best wishes.

To Submit a kind thought or rememberance:
1.Send your rememberance in an email to: danpaul22.chuck@blogger.com
2. In the subject field type your name

(You can view a collection of photos about Chuck by clinking on the link, "Chuck's Photos")

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Bill (Jr.) O'Connell

I have very fond memories of Chuck.  He was bigger than life.  He always seemed happy and full of life.  I remember him at my confirmation, my wedding, my parents funeral - in many major life events Chuck was always there.  He was my barber.  He was always a standard member of my dad's poker parties.  But most of all, I remember him as one of my Dad's closest friends and confidents.  They are now reunited and heaven will never be the same.  As the oldest child in a traditional Irish family I had alcoholism all around me - parents, siblings, children, extended family members and friends.  Therefore, Chuck's lasting and future effect is from his tireless work with AA.  For that the entire O'Connell family (and many, many other families) will forever be indebted to him and sincerely thank him.  He has earned the wings he is now wearing.
 
THANKS CHUCK FOR YOUR LIFE - IT WAS A GREAT ONE.
 

William D. O'Connell
National Service Line Leader
Forensic & Dispute Services
Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
 
Tel: (or Direct:) +1 214 840 7706
Main: +1 214 840 7000
Fax: +1 214 840 7781
woconnell@deloitte.com
www.deloitte.com
 
JP Morgan Chase Tower
2200 Ross Avenue, Suite 1600
Dallas, TX  75201
USA

 


This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. 

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home