Charles Christenson

Charles Christenson, our beloved father, passed away peacefully January 17th, 2007. We created this blog in memory of our father and to share our memory of him with others. Please feel free to post comments, kind thoughts, and best wishes.

To Submit a kind thought or rememberance:
1.Send your rememberance in an email to: danpaul22.chuck@blogger.com
2. In the subject field type your name

(You can view a collection of photos about Chuck by clinking on the link, "Chuck's Photos")

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Megan Trimble

One of my best memories of Grampa was when we would play cards or checkers. You would think that your grandpa would be sweet and let you win every time. But, no, that was not him. He was the worst loser and even worse winner. He would say you cheated or change the rules when he lost. If he won he would rub it in. But, what he always told me was that he would never let me win, so that when I did beat him, it was because I deserved it. I admire that about him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home