Charles Christenson

Charles Christenson, our beloved father, passed away peacefully January 17th, 2007. We created this blog in memory of our father and to share our memory of him with others. Please feel free to post comments, kind thoughts, and best wishes.

To Submit a kind thought or rememberance:
1.Send your rememberance in an email to: danpaul22.chuck@blogger.com
2. In the subject field type your name

(You can view a collection of photos about Chuck by clinking on the link, "Chuck's Photos")

Sunday, March 21, 2010

GOOD DAY

Good Day,


How are you and your family? I know u will be surprise to see this email, well; I am Dr B. Yakubu Yusof. I'm a Saudi Arabia citizen but base permanently in UK London. I have a plan of Investing in Asian countries especially in your country or other countries, so I would be very glad if you can assist me in this venture.


I need your help and advice if it will be possible for me to buy about 5-6 acres of land for a hotel investment. Please let me know the procedures that are needed as a foreigner to do this investment in your country I also run some oil and gas business in Dubai and Saudi Arabia with other small pocket investments in my country and London.
Take a view at one of my investment in London . www.milestonehotel.com.


I have map out some millions dollar to invest in which i am ready to buy a Land and developed especially in hotel business. But I will be very happy if you can inform me on any other business you know that is profitable in your country. Your advice is highly needed.
Hope you will assist and guide me well. Thanks, waiting for your Reply urgently. Reply me via my private email: DrB.yakubuyusof@inMail24.com

Regards

Dr. B. Yabubu Yusof

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home