Charles Christenson

Charles Christenson, our beloved father, passed away peacefully January 17th, 2007. We created this blog in memory of our father and to share our memory of him with others. Please feel free to post comments, kind thoughts, and best wishes.

To Submit a kind thought or rememberance:
1.Send your rememberance in an email to: danpaul22.chuck@blogger.com
2. In the subject field type your name

(You can view a collection of photos about Chuck by clinking on the link, "Chuck's Photos")

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Can I send you my article on marriage and addiction?

Hi,


A while back I was in a bad car crash. I was prescribed opioids to help manage my ongoing pain, but instead, they took over my life.


I went from being a person who rarely took aspirin for a headache to someone whose every thought revolved around how I'd get my next fix. To say it put a strain on my marriage would be an understatement. I lied to my wife, stayed out late or never came home at all, and stole from her.


Ultimately, she saved my life. She arranged the intervention that got me into treatment. And today, I'm happy to say that after a lot of counseling our marriage is stronger than ever.


Can I write a guest article for chuckchristenson.blogspot.com? I'd love to offer tips and advice to those whose marriage is strained due to addiction. It will offer information on how to help a loved one get into treatment, how to heal as a couple, when separation might be the best option, and more.


The article will be completely original and there's no charge. This is sort of my way of saying thank you to all those who helped me get into recovery--especially my wife.


Thanks!

Caleb


Caleb Anderson

RecoveryHope.org | caleb@recoveryhope.org

3844 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas, TX 75219

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home