Charles Christenson

Charles Christenson, our beloved father, passed away peacefully January 17th, 2007. We created this blog in memory of our father and to share our memory of him with others. Please feel free to post comments, kind thoughts, and best wishes.

To Submit a kind thought or rememberance:
1.Send your rememberance in an email to: danpaul22.chuck@blogger.com
2. In the subject field type your name

(You can view a collection of photos about Chuck by clinking on the link, "Chuck's Photos")

Friday, November 30, 2018

Let's get a little closer tonight

I'm a real girl. I really love sex. Want to meet me? Maybe you want to fuuuck me ...?

Ok, here you can find my phone and just write me when you want. Anytime.
And you can see some of my private photos there.

http://helenmarta.su

a mathematical plane. These things are mere abstractions.'

`Can a cube that does not last for any time at all, have a real

because it happens that our consciousness moves intermittently in

`That,' said a very young man, making spasmodic efforts to

overlooked,' continued the Time Traveller, with a slight

accession of cheerfulness. `Really this is what is meant by the

about this Fourth Dimension?'

`_I_ have not,' said the Provincial Mayor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home