Charles Christenson

Charles Christenson, our beloved father, passed away peacefully January 17th, 2007. We created this blog in memory of our father and to share our memory of him with others. Please feel free to post comments, kind thoughts, and best wishes.

To Submit a kind thought or rememberance:
1.Send your rememberance in an email to: danpaul22.chuck@blogger.com
2. In the subject field type your name

(You can view a collection of photos about Chuck by clinking on the link, "Chuck's Photos")

Monday, December 24, 2018

I bet you're a great guy. Why don't you meet with a girl like me?

My name is Kinsley. I am 25. I'm very lonely and bored right now... I was looking for facebook and found you.

And .... I love sex very much. Do you want fuuuck me today or tomorrow? Here are more of my private photos and contacts.

http://emilycrouter.su

      patents, embraced and caressed us rather than submitted to be sat

      that flashed and passed in our glasses. Our chairs, being his

      forefinger--as we sat and lazily admired his earnestness over

      misconception.'

      `Nor, having only length, breadth, and thickness, can a cube

      Filby became pensive. `Clearly,' the Time Traveller proceeded,

      natural infirmity of the flesh, which I will explain to you in a

      one direction along the latter from the beginning to the end of

      0 Comments:

      Post a Comment

      << Home