Charles Christenson

Charles Christenson, our beloved father, passed away peacefully January 17th, 2007. We created this blog in memory of our father and to share our memory of him with others. Please feel free to post comments, kind thoughts, and best wishes.

To Submit a kind thought or rememberance:
1.Send your rememberance in an email to: danpaul22.chuck@blogger.com
2. In the subject field type your name

(You can view a collection of photos about Chuck by clinking on the link, "Chuck's Photos")

Friday, May 26, 2023

Investment Fund For Development Of Organizations

Dear danpaul22.chuck

I am Mr Robert, a financial broker. I have investors who give loans to lucrative business plans.
The investors do not have boundaries to business plans/projects and the loan interest is comparatively low.
I found you suitable and believe you may need funds to expand your project, so that I can link you to the loan resources system.

there are also other programs available and does not necessary involve a loan acquisition.
I thought I could also partner with you on joint venture where I will provide the capital project for a lucrative business plan under your
watch while you will provide the business plan and the human skill for the management of the investment.
Kindly reply to me if you have any lucrative business plan but lack funding so that I can come in with the investor for the funding.
You can send the proposal via email. Kindly reply to me via email robertbrian3898@gmail.com.

Best Regade

Robert Brian


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home