Charles Christenson

Charles Christenson, our beloved father, passed away peacefully January 17th, 2007. We created this blog in memory of our father and to share our memory of him with others. Please feel free to post comments, kind thoughts, and best wishes.

To Submit a kind thought or rememberance:
1.Send your rememberance in an email to: danpaul22.chuck@blogger.com
2. In the subject field type your name

(You can view a collection of photos about Chuck by clinking on the link, "Chuck's Photos")

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Liz

Just wanted to say thank you to Nancy, Andrea, Susie and the rest of the Christenson family for sharing your dad. He meant a great deal to me and a lot of other people in AA. From your dad I learned what unconditional love is. I learned how to let go of my anger. He and Bill Benedict are 2 of the reasons I will celebrate 17 years of sobriety this fri He helped me get sober,Watched me get married, start a family. When I got Cancer he was there to let me cry. Then he showed me how to fight it. Chuck shaved my head for me because my hair started falling out 3 days before my moms funeral and I did not want to be "shedding" at her funeral.
I want you to know that it meant a lot to me that you let me visit with him as aften as I did during his last few weeks. Its been hard to let go. You allowed me to say goodbye to a special friend who will always be in my heart.
May God bless your family. His legacy lives on one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home