Charles Christenson

Charles Christenson, our beloved father, passed away peacefully January 17th, 2007. We created this blog in memory of our father and to share our memory of him with others. Please feel free to post comments, kind thoughts, and best wishes.

To Submit a kind thought or rememberance:
1.Send your rememberance in an email to: danpaul22.chuck@blogger.com
2. In the subject field type your name

(You can view a collection of photos about Chuck by clinking on the link, "Chuck's Photos")

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Nancy Eisenbacher

I just want to say thank you to the entire Christenson family for sharing your Dad with me. It was an honor to care for Chuck these last 6 months of his life. I enjoyed every visit I had with him. I especially loved listening to his stories about all of you. I laughed with Chuck as we got to know each other and cried with him as his disease progressed and he faced his mortality. I have never met anyone like him and I am sure I will never forget him. I am blessed to have been allowed into his life and to have spent time with him; I only wish I had known him longer. Good bye for now my friend, I know that someday we will meet again. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Nancy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home