Charles Christenson

Charles Christenson, our beloved father, passed away peacefully January 17th, 2007. We created this blog in memory of our father and to share our memory of him with others. Please feel free to post comments, kind thoughts, and best wishes.

To Submit a kind thought or rememberance:
1.Send your rememberance in an email to: danpaul22.chuck@blogger.com
2. In the subject field type your name

(You can view a collection of photos about Chuck by clinking on the link, "Chuck's Photos")

Friday, January 19, 2007

Nancy Nakhleh

To the Christenson Family,
 
My heart felt condolences on the loss of your father.  While none of you probably remember me, I am the youngest daughter of Jim and Billie Applegate (Nancy Applegate, now Nakhleh and no longer young at 42).  My mother called me when your father was diagnosed with cancer and I have kept him in my prayers since.
 
What I remember the most is that your father was a “sunny day” for my father.  Your dad never forgot my dad when the going was rough (I think for both of them.)  While my dad suffered from a series of stokes that left him handicapped, your father never forgot him and kept the friendship going.  I know my parents were very grateful for that friendship!!  I remember your dad coming to our house to cut my fathers hair.  I also remember stories of how much fun my parents had with your father “back in the days”.    I also remember your fathers smile and his good looks!! 
 
Nancy Nakhleh
Arlington, VA

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home