Charles Christenson

Charles Christenson, our beloved father, passed away peacefully January 17th, 2007. We created this blog in memory of our father and to share our memory of him with others. Please feel free to post comments, kind thoughts, and best wishes.

To Submit a kind thought or rememberance:
1.Send your rememberance in an email to: danpaul22.chuck@blogger.com
2. In the subject field type your name

(You can view a collection of photos about Chuck by clinking on the link, "Chuck's Photos")

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Raquel and Family

Even though I wasn't a biological Grandchild, Chuck sure treated me like
one. He was more of a Grandfather to me than my blood family. I wish that
he would have been able to meet my husband, Jerrod, and my son, Matthew.
Even though I am deeply saddened by his passing, it is an unavoidable part
of life and I am happy that he is now at home in Heaven watching over all of
us. The Christenson "Clan" is in my prayers, as are all of Chucks friends.
We wish we were able to make it to the funeral. Please know that we were
there in spirit. I will miss Charlie, Chuck, Chazz and all that Jazz!
Until we are with him again...

Our Deepest Sympathy,

Raquel, Jerrod, and Matthew Gernat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home